We are licensing classes for the following licenses:
Pre-License classes for Broker Associate license are co-sponsored with Kahler School of Real Estate. Those classes (and the Broker Upgrade which is taught simultaneously) are taught at Keller Williams - KW Realty Black Hills, 2401 West Main Street, Rapid City SD 57702.
Reasons your license could be denied (from SD Codified Law 36-21A-33):
"1) Applicant has written insufficient funds checks within the calendar year before application or has written an insufficient funds check for the application;
2) The applicant has been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude. If the applicant is a firm, a license may be denied if any partner, associate, director, stockholder, officer or responsible broker has been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude:
3) The applicant has been disciplined by a regulatory agency in relation to activities as a real estate salesperson or broker, broker associate, firm, appraiser, mortgage broker, auctioneer or any other regulated licensee, including insurance, securities, law and commodities trading;
4) The applicant has failed to satisfy the requirements as provided by this chapter;
5) The applicant has failed the prelicense school examination;
6) The applicant has not met education requirements;
7) The applicant made deliberate misstatements, deliberate omissions, misrepresentations or untruths in the application; or
8) The applicant has a current and unpaid judgment file against the applicant."...
Carol's Classes 605-390-2338 located in The Rushmore Building
2040 West Main Street #B4 Rapid City SD 57702 Carol@CarolsClasses.com